Monday, March 13, 2017

Favorite Art Youtube Channels





I wanted to share some of my favorite Youtube channels. I'm thankful for them. They have inspired me to create. I learn from them and grow as an artist! 

Go check them out and subscribe! Make sure you hit that notification bell so you don't miss out on their uploads!



Youtube Channel Alisa Burke
Alisa Burke
I love Alisa's channel because it's extremely vibrant. She's a mixed media artist. She shares her bits and pieces of her own techniques, but she also shares small pieces of her life. If you are into floral artwork, art journaling, and/or mixed media this is the channel for you! She has full step by step tutorials on her own website. They are EXTREMELY low cost! For her birthday this year, she even had a sale on all her courses, which was an awesome gift because I was able to purchase a couple of courses. 


Ana Victoria Calderon, Anna Vicky, Ana Vicky, Youtube
Anna Victoria Calderon


I first discovered Ana Victoria a few years ago when I came across some of her work on Pinterest. I was instantly amazed by how vibrant her watercolors were. Her style is mystical, dreamy, and vivid. At the time she created pieces around nature such as florals, jelly fish, and landscapes, all with a dreamy quality about them. I was attracted by the level of detail in her work, yet the softness that it also excuded. I can definitely credit Ana for my introduction to watercolors. At the time she wasn't offering any online class, however, soon she was on skillshare. I took her watercolor class and never looked back. I feel like this class really took my work to the next level.



Youtube channel sealemon
Sealemon 

Jennifer from Sealemon is a DIY gal. She has wonderful videos on everything from book binding,to making your own studio storage, to how to make your own slime, mixed media art, watercolor, acrylic, etc. She really does it all. I love watching Jennifer when I need to unwind and relax. One of the things she's inspired me to make is my own watercolor journal. I didn't use her steps per say but I was inspired by her videos to create my own using my own techniques. It's saved me a lot of money doing this.





Youtube Anna Mason

Anna Mason focuses on creating a realistic (photo realistic) type of watercolor. It may seem intimidating at first, but Anna does a great job at breaking down step by step how to create watercolor creations in this manner. She also offers a free step by step class on her website. You can subscribe to her tutorials for a monthly fee, it's pretty affordable and you get access to many many tutorials. Her tutorials on youtube are short but efficient. 





Lena Danya
Lena Danya is an oil, acrylic, and watercolor artist. Most of her tutorials involve oil though. She does a great sketchbook Sunday series, which is really fun to watch. She uses oil in this sketchbook series which caught my eye. I like that her style is realistic but many times does more abstract or impressionist style. Much of her artwork is focused on nature, water, and portraits. She does do some mystical type of work as well. Some of her tutorials involve sharing information on how to sell your art and be a full-time artist as well. She's very relatable and down to earth! She does sell her artwork and you can support her by finding her on her patreon page, where for as low as a $1 a month you can support her! (I recently became her patreon)



youtube creationsceecee

CreationsCeeCee

CeeCee is a mixed media artist. I love watching her videos when I want to find inspiration and I don't know what to do with myself. I love her upbeat personality, which I think really comes through in her painting style. When I want to do more loose painting or mixed media art I definitely go to her for inspiration. I also like that she does vlogs or art hauls where she shows which art supplies she uses, it has helped me learn more about mediums and art supplies. She also has a patreon page which you can check out to support her!



Youtube CreativeIngrid, Ingrid Sanchez
CreativeIngrid
Ingrid is a watercolor artist. She does fast motion videos on youtube and on instagram. I actaully found her on instagram. She does galaxies and floral watercolors. I love her color palatte and enjoy watching her fast motion videos. I go to her when I want galaxy inspirations. She does do live workshops, but she's based in the London I believe so if you are in the London you are one lucky ducky to be have access to her workshops!




Youtube Minnie Small

Minnie Small
Minnie is a gouache artist. I have to say I LOVE listening to her video's because she has an amazing voice. Her art style I would say is a mix of illustrations (city & landscapes) to fantasy to still life. I enjoy watching Minnie because she uses different points of inspiration and she does it in a cohesive way that doesn't distract you from learning new techniques or getting inspiration from her tutorials. She is constantly challenging herself in her creativity and style which I appreciate because it challenges me too!



Watercolor Misfit
Carrie is a watercolor artist. If you want to find great tutorials on begining watercolor art, this is your channel. She gives you the 411 on supplies, paper, paint, tips, and tricks. I enjoy Carrie's style of creating videos because she combines her own personal life into the tutorials. Her tutorials are neveer boring because of this. I believe she wants to be a children's book illustrator so you will find that in her style of creating. Plus she has a beautiful dog named Teddy, who always makes an appearance!



Youtube Yasmina Creates
Yasmina Creates
I found Yasmina on Instagram and I instantly fell in love with her use of vibrant colors and mystical illustrations. She actually teaches on skillshare and if you follow her on Instagram you can even get special discounts to her classes. Yasmina is a master in creating still life images that are full of color! Her style of watercolor gives illustrations a fun twist on food, galaxies, animals, and florals! 


Leave me a comment below, tell me about the youtube channels that you love to watch!! Tell me who has helped you as a beginner/amateur artist, I'd love to check out your youtube recommendations! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Bloglovin'